A training program involving very little equipment is highly adaptable to beginners and more advanced as time goes on. And you can do it anywhere you like – indoors or outdoors!
No other training program can be as effective as pilates training in building muscle-mind connection, endurance, and ﬂexibility, helps you recover from injuries, build core strength and muscle tone.
How much an effective and adequate training program can mean to a person, I have a story I would like to share with you. It’s about my rotator cuff injury and my dear friend Maria who had a great beginner’s anxiety about training.
Anyway, I will start with mine. It was about two years ago. I really did a number on both of my shoulders for quite some time. I ﬁnally couldn’t put up with it because it got to the point where I could do chest exercises anymore. It was agony! Physiatrists did help me remove most of the pain, but I could never do my best on the bench press.
Then I heard about pilates training from a personal trainer Abu Dhabi called Milos. I quickly told him my story, and he right away knew what I had to do! Pilates training has that freedom and adaptability that other training programs do not. Some of the beneﬁts I felt RIGHT AWAY are:
- Instant pain relief on my damaged rotator Special stretches and positions in pilates training are amazing that they can do for your injuries.
- I could not train with the same intensity as Still, pilates training helped me recover faster than I could imagine.
- The best thing yet is that even when I didn’t have the time to do pilates in the gym, I could easily do it in the comfort of my own home.
Regarding my dear friend Maria, who always wanted to join me and my girlfriend in the gym. She talked about it a lot: “Next month…” but nothing happened. I needed something to lift her spirits, feel her body moving, and get rid of this beginner’s anxiety.
So, we started small. We began with instructions from Milos, who has a team of experts on pilates training, just to get her body moving. She fell in love with it at ﬁrst sight! We were thrilled how the methods from personal trainers in Al Ain worked on her!
- She learned how to properly work out and listen to her body, which is crucial when you begin training.
- She learned how to get rid of this beginner’s anxiety about starting to Hey, we all feel like that when we are about to make a big change. Pilates training is the most soothing way to build that much-needed mindset when starting to train.
- She learned how to execute perfect form when she ﬁnally started going with us to the gym.
Ready to kick-start your training career?
Let’s dig deep into the details on why you should start pilates training. I’ve shared some personal stories and purposes with you, but you can implement pilates training just about anywhere and for any purpose.
An impressive core and abs you can brag about to the others
Getting an impressive-looking core and your abs showing can be a really rocky road. I’ve spent years looking for that perfect ab workout. It turns out I’ve been looking for the wrong thing all the time! No more thousands of boring ab crunches, hanging your legs over your head, or jogging till you spill your lungs out. Pilates training can do that in one single training session!
The best thing yet is that you save precious time when implementing pilates training to your regular workout routine. Whether you want to tone your core muscles, shape them, making the show, or lose that stubborn belly fat – go pilates all the way!
What’s the ultimate goal here? Lifting your shirt and proudly taking a look at your hard-earned results by just doing pilates! Safely walk around the swimming pool or the beach, where you’re going to be in the center of attention.
Pilates training can improve your sports performance
Any physical activity is a good physical activity, but you care about your overall performance, right? Whether it’s football, soccer, basketball, gym, or any kind of sports if you want your performance to be top-notch and save precious time, pilates!
Flexibility and balance are factors that will determine your overall performance in other physical activities. Few other training programs can parry pilates training regarding ﬂexibility and balance. I’ve noticed a few welcoming beneﬁts when I started to implement pilates training.
Regarding gym results, you think ﬂexibility isn’t that important! You are wrong! I understand if you ﬁnd it boring to stretch before and after training, but with pilates, you are saved from the boredom! I’ve noticed better mind-muscle connection after pilates, especially when doing isolated exercises; I’ve felt my muscles being engaged way more.
An overall great training program that doesn’t mind your age, ﬁtness level, size, or any other factor
People and personal trainers more or less agree that pilates training is the best way for someone to feel for the ﬁrst time how it is to workout. A big change in your life can come with its obstacles, but don’t “throw yourself into the ﬁre at once,” take your time, and your body will be grateful.
Casual steps and progress is the best kind of progress, and your gym (or whatever sports you train) results will come much faster!
- Are you recovering from an injury? Pilates training will ensure your body gets the right amount of physical activity without the unnecessary strain on your injuries.
- Do you think age is a big factor? Worry not, of course, and age comes with its But with pilates training, you won’t have to be afraid of injuring yourself or putting your body under too much stress.
- Whatever your dream body goal is, pilates training can be a great way to reach it, or if you are a pro athlete, it will help you reach your peak performance.